It’s exciting. We are growing.
So we are looking for a creative and enthusiastic UX designer - someone who can help us ensure that our users love their experience of using our platform!
The UX designer has a key role, with creative influence on the design of our platform, and on improving and creating new features.
About our product:
- "Education for all, from day one!" is our guiding principle.
- We create video lessons and quizzes in multiple, switchable languages.
- The platform is unique and fun - and is also built and designed in-house.
- The content is intended to help all students, whatever their needs or background, to pursue their education without obstacles.
- We want to give all curious minds a fun way to expand their knowledge.
- We aim to help students who don't yet speak the language of instruction at their school.
- And we seek to help those with various learning difficulties.
- So far, our product reaches more than 170,000 students, in more than 65 Swedish municipalities, and it has already begun expanding to other countries!
- Daily, we receive passionate and positive feedback from teachers and students. This tells us we are already making a difference in people’s lives. We are very proud of this!
- Our content is expanding, our list of languages offered is lengthening and our platform has great features.
Our aim is to be THE go-to platform for students and teachers worldwide, and we want YOU to help us get there!
You must have
- Experience with designing products on multiple platforms (web, mobile, ...) with a good understanding of best practices and guidelines for the different platforms.
- Ability to develop wireframes, mockups and prototypes to present design ideas to different audiences.
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written) plus good communication skills in general. (Essential for working in a diverse team like ours!)
Ideally, you are also
- A strong advocate for user-centric design process.
- Capable of creating holistic design solutions that address business, technology, and user requirements.
- Experienced in working both with data driven insights, and with user insights when making design decisions.
- Experienced in running - or have the potential to run - design studios and workshops for designing new features.
- Positive, energetic, humble, and able to work with others in a flexible, creative team environment.
- A willing receiver and giver of constructive feedback: You should be as comfortable receiving it as you are offering it!
- Someone who is creative and passionate about pushing the boundaries to come up with the best designs for our various users!
In the role of UX designer, you would be mainly working with the lead product owner, innovation folks, and our brilliant development team! You will have a great deal of freedom in the tools you want to work with, and the methods and processes you want to implement.
About our company:
At Binogi, we believe learning should be fun and rewarding! And we believe that our product - short animated video lessons and quizzes where students can test the curriculum they have learned - should be fun and rewarding for its creators too!
Binogi is a fun place to work. We strive to make working here both challenging and fulfilling for all of our employees. There is the possibility of support for in-service education and courses for self-development. The projects are exciting, and we are a diverse group who support each other. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity, and we are committed to building our team so that we represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills! The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Different makes us better!
If this sounds good to you, and you have the skills we need to support our growth, we would love to receive an application from you, along with an up-to-date portfolio. Apply today and let us know who you are!