Are you a well-informed, verbal, creative and passionate person, eager to help students succeed in school? We are looking for a person that can create fun, engaging and thought-provoking quizzes to support our content platform.
At Binogi we believe learning should be fun and rewarding. Our platforms covers the curriculum in the form of short animated lessons, and students can then test their skills and knowledge with engaging quizzes.
We are now looking for a quiz wizard to write and edit captivating quizzes on our platform. We cover many theoretical subjects so the right candidate is educated and well-informed in many areas, but probably leans towards natural sciences. You most certainly have a bachelors degree or higher, preferably in education.
You have a passion for learning and believe students should equally be challenged and encouraged in order to perform. You are probably a native English speaker and have probably studied English on an academic level. Knowledge in other languages, especially French, would be considered an asset. Our service is available in Sweden, Germany, Canada, Kenya, and Tanzania.
You are a skilled writer and are able to work efficiently together with your colleagues in the production team. You have basic skills in image processing and video editing applications such as Adobe Creative suite as well as Google G-suite. You are meticulous, structured and have strong attention to detail. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, switching between multiple tasks. You are curious and eager to learn and share with others.
- Write and edit quizzes connected to several school subjects
- Be part of the team that develops the quiz function on our platforms.
- Write engaging and clear descriptions for lessons
- Manage user testing in order to improve the quizzes.
- Work together with the production team and be the voice of the user in issues regarding our quiz functionality.
- Translation between English and other languages.
- Dialogue with our users around their needs
- Bring user feedback into action.
- In Sweden, Binogi currently reaches over 200,000 students in over 80 municipalities.
- All our content is scripted in two languages, where one of them is English.
- Unique, in-house content is produced in 11 languages.
- "Education for all, from day one" is our guiding star - including students who don't speak the language of instruction, those who have reading difficulties, and those who simply want concise, efficient learning.
- We have very positive feedback from both teachers and students. We really make a difference!
- Central office at Volta on Barrington Street in downtown Halifax.
- ~50 friendly people in the company. 12-15 in Halifax.
- International ambitions, several opportunities may open in Europe, Africa, N. America.
- Company outings, hack-days, and great team spirit.
This position is located at our office in Halifax with a 24 hour work week. It is a temporary position for up to 12 months. Some travel may be needed at times.
We take diversity and equal opportunity seriously. We are committed to building our teams so that we represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Different makes us better!