You are Studi Finland’s face outwards and responsible for inviting new municipalities as well as keeping existing municipalities engaged and up to date with our research and development project, “A school for everyone from day one”, (The Language Project). You are responsible for understanding and engaging our clients in how Studi as a digital teaching material and learning platform can contribute to a more equal and inclusive school. Together with the project manager for implementation and education, who works with onboarding and increasing the use and usefulness of Studi, you ensure that Studi and the Language project plays an important part in each municipality’s development and digitalization journey.
Your role is both strategic and operational. You will alternate between monitoring the world, networking, new sales and being responsible for strategic planning, budgeting and customer care. A central part of your role is to develop and strengthen the relationships with our customers, users and partners. Together with a strong and value-driven team, you contribute to that the students in Finland receive the very best support in school and get motivated to learn for life.
Your role will include
- Responsible for planning budget and developing strategy for assigned counties and municipalities
- Coordinate, conduct and evaluate “test pilots” and other activities for sales and follow-up in assigned counties and municipalities together with the implementation manager
- Plan, coordinate, conduct and evaluate seminars and webinars for school leaders and principals
- Responsibility for school leaders and principals to be aware of and familiar with research and usage statistics for their municipality / school.
- Customer care for school leaders and principals
- Plan, conduct and attend trade fairs and events
- Participate in / implement potential development projects within Studi Sverige or the Complementary School
- Coordinate participation in external partnerships and participate in the debate on education and school issues
At Studi, teamwork is an important strength. In this role you are also an important part of a team together with the project manager for implementing Studi. You have a common interest and responsibility in your specific counties and municipalities:
- Develop a common strategy and work planning and keep each other up to date
- Pave the way for new municipalities to join the Language Project by
- Take care of the municipalities, schools and users who have joined the Language Project
- Coordinate with PR, marketing and events
- Continuously improve students’ learning and teachers' use with Studi and contribute to Studi's continued development
Personal qualities you need to thrive and develop
- Entrepreneurial DNA
- Team Focus
- Social Interest
- Values drive
- Dynamic mindset
- High service mindedness and focus on customers and users
Your background and previous experience
- Experience of schools, sales to municipalities and digitalization
- Good communication skills in Swedish, Finnish and English, in speech and writing. We are an international company with much collaboration within the Nordics team and client interaction in Finnish and in Swedish.
- Experience of digital tools, project management and talking to a group
- Experience of holding workshops and creating engagement
- Understanding of and motivated by working user-centered and creating benefits through digitalization
- 3-5 years work experience
- Bonus if you have previously worked in a startup
Work times and perks
- Project based / Permanent
- 40 hours work week
- 25 days vacation
- Pension and health insurance
- Work phone and computer
About Studi Finland
Studi Finland Oy, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Komplementskolan AB.
We are driven by the vision that every single student should succeed in school. Therefore, we have developed a multilingual digital tool with short, animated films covering the core content of the curriculum for the secondary school. Students see the films on computer, tablet or cellphone; either individually or with the teacher. Each movie also includes a quiz, so that the students themselves can check their knowledge. The films are both knowledge-intensive and entertaining, since a joyful learning also usually gives good study results, as well as adapted to the individual pupils' situation, needs and behaviour.
Together with over 80 Swedish municipalities and a growing number in Finland - we run the research project "School for everyone from day one" (the Language Project).The Language project and Studi give all students the chance to learn at their own pace together with the class - regardless of language, ability and background.
We are a startup and in order to fit in with us, you should thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and like to roll up your the sleeves and dive right in! Collaborative skills and no prestige are important characteristics.
If you want to know more, you can go to Studi Finland’s websites, www.studi.fi www.facebook.com/studifinland , https://www.instagram.com/studi.finland/, https://twitter.com/studifinland and https://www.linkedin.com/company/studi-finland . You can also look at our online presence in Sweden, www.studi.se , www.facebook.com/studisverige , https://www.instagram.com/studi.se/ , www.twitter.com/studisverige, and https://www.linkedin.com/company/studisverige .