We are looking for a motivated recent graduate to join our Content production team as a Junior Animator at our Malmö office. The role of Junior Animator at Studi/Binogi will kick-start your career in motion graphics, character and 2D animation. You'll work in a fast and agile production process together with our highly skilled animators, voice artists and scriptwriters. We see the junior role as an opportunity to grow and hone your skills in Adobe Creative Suite and, at the same time, create world-class educational content.
At Studi and Binogi, we believe learning should be fun and rewarding. Our service covers the curriculum in the form of short animated films, and students can test their skills and knowledge with engaging quizzes.
You have a keen interest in animation and appreciate working in a team to create outstanding results together. Most likely, you have finished some kind of media education with a focus on storytelling with animation. We will, however, value your personal ambitions, curiosity to learn and your attitude equally. You are creative, structured and can move quickly between many different tasks. In our Malmö production team, we work with the SCRUM framework to create outstanding work together, so experience in working in agile teams is meriting. You are curious, eager to learn and share with others.
Much of the company's communication is in English so a solid working knowledge of English both written and oral is required.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
- Work closely in teams with script writers and senior animators to create fun and engaging animated videos in Adobe After Effects.
- Help maintain the platform by sharing corrections amongst the animators.
- Design / Create new illustrations (characters / backgrounds / graphics) as well as utilizing our extensive visual library.
- Support scriptwriters with research.
- Support the localization team by creating region specific animation.
- Meet students and be part of user testing regularly.
- Create additional material/illustrations for publishing on our platform.
- Studi Sweden currently reaches more than 200,000 students in over 80 municipalities.
- Unique, in-house produced content in 9 languages.
- "Education for all, from day one" ("Skola för alla, från första dagen") is our guiding star - including students who don't speak the language of instruction, those who have reading difficulties, and those who want concise, efficient learning.
- Very positive feedback from teachers and students. We make a difference.
- Centrally located office in Malmö.
- ~50 friendly people in the company. 6 in Malmö.
- International ambitions, several opportunities may open in Europe, Africa, N. America.
- Company outings, hack-days, and great team spirit.
This is a temporary position that runs until June 2021, and it is located at our office in Malmö. Some travel may be needed on a regular basis.
We take diversity and equal opportunity seriously. We are committed to building our teams to represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Different makes us better.