At Binogi, we believe learning should be fun and rewarding. Our platform currently covers middle school curriculum of short animated stories, and students can test their skills and knowledge with engaging quizzes.
We are looking for voice actors/speakers/voice-over artists to voice our animated lessons. The length of the lessons varies from 3 to 5 minutes.
We imagine that you have relevant experience of working with your voice. Maybe you are trained as an actor? Perhaps you have worked with journalism or radio? Or do you happen to have a fantastic voice and maybe a background as a teacher? Preferably, we want you to speak English with a mid-Atlantic accent.
We also want you to have knowledge of audio recording, and possibly editing. In essence, you need to record your voice, maybe in a home studio and then edit the sound.
We would also ask you to do table reads now and then. These will either be done over video conference or in person. We currently have production offices in Stockholm and Malmö, Sweden and Halifax, Canada.
We want to find a person who is interested in working with us long term. Our corporate language is English, so excellent verbal and written skills are necessary. If you speak other languages, that is also interesting!
You have a passion for learning and understand the possibilities of digital education technology.
- Read and record scripts in english.
- Quality assure the delivered material.
- Work with our content teams to continuously improve the audio quality of our animated lessons.
- Edit the finalized audio files in accordance with our company standards
- Binogi currently reaches hundreds of thousands students in Sweden and is growing fast on other markets.
- Our service is available in Sweden, Finland, Germany, Canada, Kenya and Tanzania.
- Unique, in-house content produced in 9 languages
- "Education for all, from day one" ("Skola för alla, från första dagen") is our guiding star - including students who don't speak the language of instruction, those who have reading difficulties, and those who simply want concise, efficient learning.
- Very positive feedback from teachers and students. We really make a difference.
- Central offices in Halifax, Malmö and Stockholm
- ~60 friendly people in the company
- International ambitions, several opportunities may open in Europe, Africa, N. America
This is a freelance position. We are paying for work on a per item basis and an hourly rate for table reads and/or meetings.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building our team so that we represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Different makes us better.